The official opening of the club was held on April 15, 2010 in one of the capital’s restaurants. So, for the past two years in our country there is a professional club for playing Mafia – one of the most popular psychological games.
Mafia – not just training of brain and endurance, it is a big happy family of smart, interesting and cheerful people who are passionate about a common cause. Just like our Sicilian colleagues by name =)
Mafia.md participated in international tournaments. The teams of the club had visited several cities of Ukraine: Odessa, Illichivsk, Kiev, and Khmelnitsky.
At the first international tournament the players from Chisinau club of “Mafia” won gold and bronze medals. Not bad for Moldovan Dons Corleone!
Life in the club:
1. A dynamic and changing rating of players, which is updated after each game night.
2. Prizes and gifts to the best player of the club.
3. Thematically parties: “Mafia style party”, the 8’Th of March, the New Year with Santa Claus, February 23, April 30 – the birthday of the club, with an invitation to a professional photographer.
4. The video shooting of games at the club.
5. Creating professional leagues and exhibition games.
6. Development of Mafia attributes: registered masks, badges, badges with the names of the players, jerseys, stickers on cars.
7. Corporate events with the largest companies in the Republic of Moldova. Mafia as a teambuilding.
Life outside of the club:
1. Corporate trip at seaside to Ilyichevsk.
2. Picnics: barbecues, open-air Mafia.
3. Different sport events and tournaments: football, tennis, bowling, volleyball, go-carting, ice skating, badminton, billiards.
4. Corporate going to the cinema and clubs.
Note: In 2010, the club had 10 people. Today, “Mafia” brings together several hundred people that personally visited the games and received an invitation to register