“A site on credit” – a new service from Simpals
All news
10 January 2007

The successful development of your business requires a simple site or a big portal? You want to change the design of the existing one, but at the moment you do not have available funds to carry out your plans?
“A site on credit” will help you to solve this problem simply and easily. You can use a system of deferred payment for the development of a web project. The contract is paid in two stages. When signing the contract, the customer pays 30% of the total. The remaining 70% shall be paid within 12 months.

Alte știri