- Experience in selection of element base and software architecture – microprocessor and communication modules, input-output modules.
- Experience of working with CAD packages Altium Designer, Easy EDA, KiCad EDA, Multisim Circuit Simulator, Proteus Design Suite or willing to switch from other CAD packages.
- Experience with microcontrollers (AVR, ARM).
- Understanding of standard digital interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, etc.).
- Experience of working with microcontroller-PC communication protocols.
- Experience in PCB topology design.
- Experience of interaction with software engineers, task setting, experience in working with version control systems (GIT, SVN).
- Experience in layout, debugging and pre-testing of equipment under development.
- Understanding of soldering technology, assembly and testing of electronic prototypes.
- Participation in acceptance testing in industrial production of electronic devices.
- Experience in drafting and executing technical documents.
- English language skills to the extent necessary to read technical literature in the field.
Middle Hardware Engineer
Simpals • Full-time • Office
- Develop technical requirements.
- Calculate uncertainties, value ranges, performance requirements, channel bandwidth, voltage levels and other technical parameters as part of customer specifications.
- Create prototypes of electronic circuit boards.
- Produce prototypes of electronic design parts that require verification and validation of performance. Quickly assemble a circuit design on mock-up boards and see if the basic functions work. Based on prototyping results, determine whether or not the design is feasible.
- Develop electronic design.
- Prepare documentation for electronics fabrication: schematic diagrams of boards, schematic diagram of interconnecting boards, BOM file, layout files, dimensional drawing or 3D model of the board, assembly drawing.
- Produce samples.
- Check the developed technical solutions in action. Select the fastest and cheapest ways to produce samples suitable for single production.
- Conduct EVT-tests.
- Check the developed device for all technical and product requirements. Perform basic tests: functional test, quality functional test, stress test, compatibility tests, reliability test.
What will be an advantage
- B1 proficiency in English.
- Programming skills: reading firmware code, simulating operation and programming algorithms.
Garage generates ideas for innovative devices and implements them.