- Work experience – at least 2 years in HORECA projects.
- Language proficiency – Russian and Romanian.
- Technical skills (Hard Skills) – proficiency in Excel, CRM. Experience with 1C will be an advantage.
- Competencies (Soft Skills) – stress resistance, adaptability, responsiveness.
- Having a car will be a plus.
We are looking for a professional for the busy and responsible position of a director’s assistant. Your main task will be to support the director and actively participate in the development and control of the business.
- Executing the manager’s personal assignments.
- Active participation in business development and its efficiency control.
- Organizing and participating in meetings and negotiations.
- Supporting the director in organizing the work process.
- Monitoring and maintaining documentation and reporting.
- Drafting contracts, getting them approved by lawyers, and sending out contracts.
We are looking for a young and ambitious employee who is not afraid to take on responsibility and is ready to actively participate in the development and control of our business, including business trips to Romania.