The animated film “Dji. Death Fails” won again! The organizers of the online competition VOTD.tv, who invited Simpals Animation Studio to submit their film, announced voting results.
We’d like to thank everyone who responded to our call and voted for our animated film! It became the winner! The system of voting in this competition is as follows: the judges vote counts for 75% and the great general public’s makes up the remaining 25%. Our film received the highest score among all other works. So, we’re going to celebrate! Yabadabadu!!! 🙂
Italians also have a place called “Ciocana”, but it’s not a district- it’s the city of Ceccano. This is the place where Dieciminuti Film Festival took place and where our animated film “Dji. Death Fails” was presented. The festival is focused on short films that don’t exceed 15 minutes in length.
The works were submitted for
Very soon Simpals animation studio is planning to release the next short animated film about an unlucky death named Dji.
In the meantime, we continue receiving news about the first film. Over the past year, it has traveled the world taking part in different festivals. During this time “Dji. Death Fails” received more than 10
“On The Road” Festival held in Hungary is an online festival. In other words, everyone who had Internet access could watch shortlisted films including our animated film “Dji. Death Fails”. Besides, viewers from around the world had the opportunity to vote for their favorite animated film and they really did it! “Dji. Death Fails” was